Your job is now your Time Lord name. The last digit of your phone number is the current regeneration you are in. The nearest clothing item to your right is now the most notable item in your current wardrobe. The last person you texted is your current companion. Your favorite word is now your catchphrase.
- The Pharmacy Technician. I think I’d just go by the Technician. If I ever got published, I’d be the Author.
- I’m on my 7th regeneration.
- A black stretchy hairband.
- My best buddy Kate/Anders is my Companion, but this was inevitable. If I’d had a different companion, I’d have allowed them to fall off a building (it sometimes happens to Companions) so she could be my Companion instead.
- My catchphrase is: “Shut your face.”
- The Body Artist. I’d prefer the Scribe - sounds less like I make art with the bodies of, say, the worlds I annihilate. (Which I’d try not to do but when you’re a Time Lord these things seem almost inevitable?)
- 5th regeneration!
- A jet-black silk scarf. I can work with this.
- My coworker Sarah. You know, she’d be a fun companion but I don’t think she’d stick with it very long. Which is okay because I’d replace her with my bff Kira as soon as she felt like going back home.
“Gosh” is a little bit more airable than “FUUUUCK” I guess. No wait, ladyboners. Definitely ladyboners.
Ladyboners, or rad.
-The Porn Pixie. I’d probably just go by “The Pixie”
, though that makes me sound like I’m Janet Van Dyne from Next Avengers…
-4th Regeneration! I’m a babby. Either that or good at not dying, which is more likely.
-a hand-knit pink (fuchsia?) scarf!
-My wife Aubrey is now my companion! This seems fitting. I’ll definitely look after her, at any rate.
-“FFFF!” It’s a sound of disgust, of disbelief, of overwhelming feels! It’s not precisely a word, I know, but it’s pretty much something I say ALL THE TIME. Variant: “PFFFF!”